Tekin RX8 GEN2/Redline T8 GEN2 1/8 Truggy Brushless ESC/Motor Combo (2000kV)
This is the Tekin RX8 GEN2 1/8 Scale Competition Brushless ESC/Motor Combo with an included Redline T8 GEN2 4038 2000kV truggy motor. The RX8 GEN2 brings updated features and next level performance to the popular RX8 series speed control. Designed using today's state of the art micro components, the GEN2 delivers advanced tuning options for the hardcore racer. Whether you are into large scale or short course, the RX8 GEN2 has what racers demand; reliability, precise control and unmatched power handling capability. Packed with features, the RX8 GEN2 delivers a programmable high-voltage BEC, an EZ Access Port for HotWire communication and Datalogging capabilities in a small sized package.
Tekin’s Redline T8 GEN2 motor defines large scale high performance racing. Featuring sensors for flawless, reliable on track operation, the T8 GEN2 provides pro level controlability and power. Capable of both sensored and sensorless operation, the T8 GEN2 motors are the leading edge of large scale RC motor technology. Utilize the torque and speed of your T8 to propel you across the finish line.
- RX8 GEN2
- Ultra-smooth and Precise Throttle and Braking Control
- Compatible with Sensored/Sensorless Brushless and Brushed Motors
- Easily Access Programming, Anywhere, Anytime
- Datalogging Capability
- High Voltage Programmable BEC
- EZ Access HotWire Programming Port
- HotWire PC Interface for Advanced Programming and Updating
- D2: Dual Drive Mode Technology
- On-Board Temperature Indicator
- Removable/Replaceable Cooling Fan
- HDAC: High Density Copper PCB's
- Sensor Plug for Precise Commutation with all Motors
- Gold-plated Solder Posts for Easy Wire Replacement
- Self Test Diagnostics and Factory Reset
- Pit Tune Mode
- DGF2: Digital Glitch Filtering V2
- QuickTune Programming
- One-Touch Radio Calibration
- T8 GEN2
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet aluminum Ribbed Heatsink Can
- Sensored and Sensorless operation
- High Current Solder Tabs
- Rebuildable Design
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness
ESC Programming Features
- High Voltage BEC (6.0v/7.4v)*
- Drag Brake (13 steps)
- Brake / Reverse Strength (13 steps)
- Current Limiter (none + 12 steps)
- Neutral Width (13 steps)
- Timing Profiles (5 preset - 2 custom*)
- Adjustable Throttle and Brake Minimums
- Custom Throttle Curves
- Motor/Reverse Type: Brushless, Brushed, No Rev, Rev Delay
- Voltage Cutoffs (none, 2S, 3S, 4S, 5S, 6S, Custom)
- Save, Load and Share custom ESC setup files*
- Save, Load and Share Data Log files*
- Extensive Tuning via Tekin HotWire PC Interface
*Requires HotWire Sold Separately
RX8 GEN2 Specifications
Input Voltage: 2S-6S LiPo
BEC: 6.0V / 7.4V 7 Amps
Motor Limit Brushless Mode: No Limit
Motor Limit Brushed Fwd Only Mode: No Limit
Motor Limit Brushed Fwd/Rev Mode: No Limit
Max Current: 220 Amps per phase
Timing Profiles: 7 choices (on board)
Brushed Modes: Fwd Only, Fwd/Rev, Rev Delay
Brushless Modes: Fwd Only, Fwd/Rev, Rev Delay
Dimensions: 1.5x2.2x1.4in (38x55.8x25.5mm)
Weight: 2.7oz / 76.5g
T8 GEN2 Specifications:
KV Rating: 2000
Shaft Dimensions: 19 x 5mm w/flat
Motor Diameter: 40mm (42mm including fins)
Motor Length: 77mm
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RMA#
All DOA claims have to go to the manufacture!!! NO EXCEPTIONS
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card. A 35% restock fee my apply
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
123 Kenridge Rd
Fairlawn OH 44333
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.