Traxxas Rustler 1/10 RTR Stadium Truck w/XL-5 ESC, TQ 2.4GHz Radio, Battery & DC
COLOR WILL VARY
This is the Traxxas Rustler XL-5 1/10 Scale Ready to Run Stadium Truck, with an included TQ 2.4GHz radio system, waterproof XL-5 ESC, Traxxas Power Cell 7-Cell 3000mAh battery and Peak Detecting DC Charger. Now featured with this kit are the updated Traxxas iD connectors now included as standard equipment.
The Traxxas Rustler is Traxxas' best-selling stadium truck, built with a proven a formula for rugged fun. With more power, smoother control, better grip, and performance that makes it one of the fastest Ready-To-Race® electric trucks available, the Rustler blows the doors off the competition. The powerful Titan® 12-Turn modified 550 motor, XL-5 Electronic Speed Control, and Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch were designed to deliver full-throttle, off-road action that will stand up to fun aggressive driving — and not just in the dirt! With Traxxas' waterproof electronics, Rustler can blast through puddles, mud and snow. Your R/C adventures are limited only by your imagination! And with a top speed of 35+mph*, the Rustler leaves everything else in the dust.
The durable, fiber-composite chassis is designed for exceptional rigidity, and offers an inline battery position to deliver nimble handling and lightening-fast response. The low-profile "lay-down" steering servo mounting system further enhances the already low CG design. Rustler delivers superior stability and cornering thanks to its centered kingpin and live axle front suspension. An efficient 3-gear variable-ratio transmission with sealed ball bearings and smooth-running telescoping driveshafts deliver the power to the wheels. In addition to those advanced features, the factory-installed planetary differential is Traxxas-tough with hardened steel gears that never need adjusting!
The 6-color ProGraphix® body and decal set have been combined with 2.8" mirror-chrome All-Star™ wheels to complete the stunning Rustler package, while the performance-engineered pre-glued Alias™ step-pin tires at the rear and sharp-edged Alias ribbed tires up front provide excellent traction, with a solid, planted feel. Perfect for long-lasting, all-day fun, just take the Rustler out of the box, charge up the battery, and drive!
- Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
- The Traxxas Rustler is Ready-To-Race with waterproof technology. The XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed from the elements giving you the freedom go places you never thought possible. This opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun.
- Revo-spec Torque-Control™ Slipper Clutch
- The Rustler is fully loaded with innovative performance features such as the advanced Revo-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch that delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control.
- Titan 12T 550 Modified Motor
- The Titan 12T 550 modified motor delivers mod-motor power, with long-lasting, virtually maintenance-free performance. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down, and airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate. A cooler running motor means faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
- Waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- The waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set™ one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you expect to find on an expensive replacement ESC. Plus, the XL-5 is the first electronic speed control that has the exclusive Traxxas Training Mode™ that limits full-throttle power to 50%. This allows young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the mighty Titan 12T motor. Rustler is perfect for drivers of any age and experience.
- Traxxas Power Cell Battery Included!
- Power Cell packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas' high-output, gold plated, high-current connectors. Seven cells give Rustler 8.4 volts of motivation for maximum speed, and precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the Traxxas Power Cell package.
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- The High-Current Traxxas connector is more than just another connector, it's a virtual fail-safe. Each High-Current connector is specifically designed to mate with the proper charger.
- Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
- With the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on a drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Rustler XL-5 RTR Stadium Truck model TRA37054-1 is available in four different ProGraphix® color schemes, red, blue, black and white. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Traxxas #6519 TQ 3-channel micro receiver
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow
- Waterproof receiver box
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Rustler reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included optional 28-tooth pinion gear*
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control:
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Large heat sink
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Large axle carriers with 5x11mm oilite bushings
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable planetary gear differential
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Gray chassis components offer a fresh look
- Speed control and waterproof receiver box are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Alias™ step-pin rear tires and front Alias ribbed front tires offer superior off-road traction
- Rustler's tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels
- Wing is securely attached to the body with precision hex hardware
- Rustler is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Length: 17.5" (445mm)
Front Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Rear Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Weight: 59.6oz (1.69 kg)
Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 11.375" (289mm)
Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn 550)
Steering Servo: TRA2056 High Torque Waterproof
Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
Receiver: TRA6519 TQ 3-Channel Micro
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 10.17)
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Battery Tray Dimensions: 139x47.5x28mm (Battery expansion kit available - TRA3725X)
*Top-Speed: 35+mph (With included 7-cell battery and optional 28-tooth pinion gear)
Skill Level: 1
- Traxxas Rustler RTR Stadium Truck
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- 3-Channel Micro Receiver
- XL-5 Waterproof ESC
- Titan 12 Turn 550 Motor
- 7-Cell Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery Pack
- 4 Amp Peak Detecting DC Charger
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RMA#
All DOA claims have to go to the manufacture!!! NO EXCEPTIONS
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card. A 35% restock fee my apply
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
123 Kenridge Rd
Fairlawn OH 44333
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.