Axial 1/10 Yeti 4WD RTR AX90026
The Yeti is a skillfully engineered rock racing vehicle with a solid rear axle and independent front suspension. It’s built to withstand the punishment of rock racing at a high level of performance. Its distinct aesthetic and technical elements were inspired by full-size desert trucks and various off road vehicles. The Yeti™ is a no-compromise mix of speed and handling unlike any other R/C vehicle. Its strategically engineered design supplies bashing stamina while delivering a high level of technical rock racing abilities without compromise in either category.
It’s powered by a 3150KV 4-pole brushless motor which provides the perfect amount of torque and speed for this rock racing monster. The long can design provides a massive amount of power, especially when powered by 3S. In the suspension department, the Yeti™ is equipped with an Independent Front Suspension [IFS] system to help maintain high speed stability when running through a diverse range of terrain. Precision machined aluminum shocks are standard equipment and deliver smooth suspension movement for consistent handling.
Axial 1/10 Yeti Rock Racer 4WD Features
- Chassis: Plastic tub type with bolt-on 4 link mount for rear suspension,
- Drive: Four wheel, WB8 HD rear driveshaft
- Motor: Brushless, 3150kV, 4-pole
- ESC: Castle Creations Vanguard, waterproof, 3S LiPo compatible, can be programmed manually via the the Castle Link Programming Card (not included, order CSEM6300) or the Castle Link software interface (not included)
- Radio: Axial 2-channel AX-3 2.4GHz w/reverse & trim settings, with
- TSX45 151 oz-in metal gear, dual ball bearing steering servo lightweight 3-channel receiver
- Shocks: Aluminum body, oil filled
- Steering: Updated dual shear rack
- Transmission: Single speed with brushless motor gearing (2nd gear fixed), adjustable motor mount, 2-speed optional gear set will be available in the future
- Slipper Clutch: Dual design uses a pad on each side of spur gear for added surface area for more precise tuning and holding power
- Front Suspension: Independent design allows better control direction of travel ant high speeds when one side is adjusting to road obstructions
- Rear Suspension: AR60 rear solid axle, multiple tuning options, sway bar, EXO suspension arms, anti squat adjustments built into four link mounts at chassis, lower links designed to hold optional dual shocks
- Front Bumper: New KOH style with light mounts, and compression mount
- Wheels: Officially licensed Walker Evans 3-piece deadlock design, black in color, adjustable breather holes, compatible with most 2.2″ tires, width: 1.7″ (44.6mm), diameter 2.6″ (65.5mm)
- Tires: BF Goodrich Crawler T/A KX, width: 1.8″ (47mm), inner diameter: 2.2″ (56mm), outer diameter: 5.1″ (130mm)
- Body: Molded lean, one-piece with separate roof, scale accessories spare tire mount, scale interior with driver and passenger helmet rear cage captures upper shock mounting points and includes integrated scale fuel cell
- Battery Tray: Fully adjustable and easily accessible
Axial 1/10 Yeti Rock Racer 4WD Includes
- RTR Yeti Rock Racer with 2.4GHz Radio
- Brushless Motor
- Body Accessories
- 32P 64P Spur Gear
- 32P 16T Pinion Gear
- Instruction Manual
Axial 1/10 Yeti Rock Racer 4WD Requires
- Battery: 2S or 3S LiPo pack with Dean’s connector
- Battery Charger: To match selected LiPo Battery
- LiPo Charging Sack, Track and Maintenance Equipment
Axial 1/10 Yeti Rock Racer 4WD Specs
Length: 19.5″ (495mm)
Width: 12.3″ (312mm)
Height: 7.7″ (195mm)
Wheelbase: 14.25″ (360mm)
Ground Clearance: 2″ (50mm)
Weight: 6.51lbs (2.9kg)
Length: 17.2″ (437mm)
Width: 7.3″ (185mm)
Height: 5.5″ (140mm) including roof
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RMA#
All DOA claims have to go to the manufacture!!! NO EXCEPTIONS
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card. A 35% restock fee my apply
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
123 Kenridge Rd
Fairlawn OH 44333
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.