Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee 1/10 4WD RTR AXIAX90047
More information about Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee 1/10 4WD RTR AXIAX90047
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee 4WD RTR all-terrain vehicle from Axial. For nearly a decade, the SCX10 has been the go-to vehicle platform for off-road enthusiasts all over the world. Axial was one of the first companies to get on the ground floor of R/C rock crawling and were the very first to mass produce a scale trail truck. Axial has been tracking trends, testing day-in-day-out, and experimenting with new designs to bring you the next generation of the SCX10. The SCX10 II is the result of years of research and development, becoming even more aesthetically realistic as well as significantly improving trail performance. The next step in the evolution of the SCX10 is here!
The 1/10 scale SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee is the perfect combination of innovative engineering and incredible scale realism. It comes packed to the brim with impressive new features, such as a revolutionary AR44 Hi-Pinion axle for increased ground clearance as well as better driveshift angles, a 3-gear AX10 transmission, and a chassis-mounted steering servo. Other notable improvements include a water-resistance 35T motor, a waterproof, LiPo-capable AE-5 ESC, and a Tactic TTX300 3-channel SLT radio system.
- 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo battery
- NiMH- or LiPo-compatible charger
- 4 "AA" batteries
- Officially licensed 1/10 scale 2000 Jeep® Cherokee body with molded scale detail parts
- Water-resistant 35T brushed motor
- Waterproof, 3S LiPo-compatible AE-5 ESC with laser-etched heat sink and Star® Plug
- Tactic™ TTX300 3-channel SLT™ radio with TR325 3-channel SLT receiver and water-resistant Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo, with torque rated at 151 oz.-in.
- 1.9" BF Goodrich T/A® KO2 tires for dependability on rough backroads
- Durable black 1.9" Method Mesh wheels for a clean line look
- JCR Classic Rock Sliders and Vanguard Bumpers
- Dual slipper clutch design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area, allowing more precise tuning and holding power
- Weight is forward-biased for improved handling. Full-time 4WD locked drivetrain
- Ultra-compact, adjustable AX10™ three-gear transmission
- Chassis-mounted servo (CMS)
- First-in-class AR44 Hi-Pinion axle with 8º kingpin angle and up to 45º of steering
- Waterproof receiver box is located on the side plates for easy access and low-CG
- Front/rear WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin for added strength
- Steel C-channel side rails
- Adjustable body mounting system
- Improved suspension geometry