AX90050 1/10 Yeti Trophy Truck Electric RTR
Axial AX90050 1/10 Yeti Trophy Truck Electric RTR (AXID9050)
The Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck RTR is THE ONE that Axial has been working towards for a long time! We’ve always wanted to build a Trophy Truck, but we first had to build a successful platform. For authenticity, it had to be solid rear axle versus the commonly accepted independent suspension all the way around. Some would consider this “going backwards.” But Axial didn’t just accept what the establishment said was the only way, we wanted true scale looks with the functionality to match. When we delivered the Yeti™ Rock Racer with its IFS front end and solid rear axle, we knew then we had the key ingredients to deliver the vehicle of our dreams – our very own solid rear axle trophy truck! And to top it off we went straight to Roger Norman, CEO/President of SCORE International, for his blessing and for official licensing.
Axial AX90050 1/10 Yeti Trophy Truck
- Chassis: Plastic tub type with bolt-on 4 link mount for rear suspension,
- Drive: Four wheel, WB8 HD rear driveshaft
- Motor: Brushless, 3150kV, 4-pole, water resistant
- ESC: Vanguard, waterproof, 3S LiPo compatible, can be programmed manually via the the Castle Link Programming Card (not included, order CSEM6300) or the Castle Link software interface (not included)
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz w/reverse & trim settings, with TSX45 151 oz-in metal gear, dual ball bearing steering servo lightweight 3-channel receiver
- Shocks: Aluminum body, oil filled
- Steering: Dual shear rack
- Transmission: Single speed with brushless motor gearing (2nd gear fixed), adjustable motor mount, 2-speed optional gear set available by ordering AXIC0999
- Slipper Clutch: Dual design uses a pad on each side of spur gear for added surface area for more precise tuning and holding power
- Front Suspension: Independent design allows better control direction of travel ant high speeds when one side is adjusting to road obstructions
- Rear Suspension: AR60 rear solid axle, multiple tuning options, sway bar, EXO suspension arms, anti squat adjustments built into four link mounts at chassis, lower links designed to hold optional dual shocks
- Wheels: Officially licensed Method 105 wheels black in color, compatible with 2.2/3.0 short course tires
- Tires: BF Goodrich Baj T/A KR2 Tires: 3.0″ (79mm), inner diameter: 2.2″ (56mm)
- Body: Molded lean one-piece, realistic scale accessories interior tray with molded driver figures and dashboard, three pairs of black styrene helmets (Sparco, Moto-X, Skullu), molded exhaust outlets, molded grill, molded hood vents and plastic light buckets at all 4 corners. Simply add our LED lights and controller to complete the buckets.
Axial AX90050 1/10 Yeti Trophy Truck
- RTR Yeti Score Trophy Truck with Radio
- Brushless Motor
- Body Accessories
- 32P 64P Spur Gear
- 32P 16T Pinion Gear
- Instruction Manual
Axial AX90050 1/10 Yeti Trophy Truck Specs
Length: 19.5″ (495mm)
Width: 12.3″ (312mm)
Height: 7.7″ (195mm)
Wheelbase: 14.25″ (360mm)
Ground Clearance: 2″ (50mm)
Weight: 6.51lbs (2.9kg)
Axial AX90050 1/10 Yeti Trophy Truck Requires
- Battery: 2S or 3S LiPo pack with Dean’s connector
- Battery Charger: To match selected LiPo Battery
- LiPo Charging Sack, Track and Maintenance Equipment
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RMA#
All DOA claims have to go to the manufacture!!! NO EXCEPTIONS
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card. A 35% restock fee my apply
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
123 Kenridge Rd
Fairlawn OH 44333
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.